Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
2-1 to us
my bet builder - missed Dunk free kick, Pedro pen, 3 disallowed VAR goals, RDZ yellow card, 2 Gross turns, Milner error leading to late Crystal Phallus goal, 12 minutes of injury time stress

0-2 to us to not only get one (well 2 actually) over on them but to end our clean sheet drought.

i think William Hill missed a trick with Albion this season. They will usually give you odds on any bet if u spend enough. Would love them to quote odds for us not to concede! Would be 100-1 by now.

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Good luck tonight, wouldn’t mind a heavy BHA win, it’s about time Roy enjoyed the fruits of his labour and then Steve Cooper can take over at Palace, bitterly disappointed at how my club handled the sacking of Steve, openly talking to Nuno before removing Cooper 😕, zero class shown.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Such a difficult game to predict.

Really hope Mitoma and Ferguson will come good in the goalscoring stakes tonight ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Oi Bozza, just because we insomniacs are up and about and you are tucked up in bed, that is still no reason not to update the Table. :lolol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Oi Bozza, just because we insomniacs are up and about and you are tucked up in bed, that is still no reason not to update the Table. :lolol:
Thread needs a bounce, can only presume Bozza is doing his last minute Christmas shopping at present...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thread needs a bounce, can only presume Bozza is doing his last minute Christmas shopping at present...
Either that or he knows how long 59 correct predictions will take to enter, so he's burying his head in the sand and hoping the problem goes away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here