Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace U21s v Albion U21s, Premier League 2, Friday 12 noon, Palace's training ground

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion U-21s take on our friends from the north on Friday in Premier League 2 action. The Seagulls currently sit 5th in the table with 20 points from 11 matches. The Eagles sit 15th with 13 points from 11 matches. Palace won their first match of the season in this competition and then proceeded to lose their next five, but results have picked up more recently.

This match is being played at 12 noon. I think it is being broadcast on Nigels' TV (or whatever their service is called) so there probably won't be a stream (or maybe there will, I'll leave that to you to figure out).

By the time I log on tomorrow it will all be done and dusted.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Albion U-21s take on our friends from the north on Friday in Premier League 2 action. The Seagulls currently sit 5th in the table with 20 points from 11 matches. The Eagles sit 15th with 13 points from 11 matches. Palace won their first match of the season in this competition and then proceeded to lose their next five, but results have picked up more recently.

This match is being played at 12 noon. I think it is being broadcast on Nigels' TV (or whatever their service is called) so there probably won't be a stream (or maybe there will, I'll leave that to you to figure out).

By the time I log on tomorrow it will all be done and dusted.
Being shown, but need to pay (£3.49 for a weekly pass)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Being shown, but need to pay (£3.49 for a weekly pass)

If you could sign up for it and then stick your phone camera in front of whatever you’re streaming it on, it’ll be great 👍

Terry Connor

Oct 21, 2022
Screenshot_2024-01-26-12-05-43-940_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Whittworth in goal for Palace, played at The Amex last year for their first team. Must be frustrating for him to now be 4th choice there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here