[Football] Crystal Palace Ticket Details Announced

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just a handful of ambulance seats and one RV seat left when I had a look a moment ago.

Fair play to those who bagged one. For some reason I was thought this one wouldn’t be too hard to get a brief.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Just seen on an Albion FB page that extra tickets might come available in Block T. Anyone able to confirm, I've got a ticket but my brother is eager to get a ticket, it's a home game for us living in Caterham.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Just seen on an Albion FB page that extra tickets might come available in Block T. Anyone able to confirm, I've got a ticket but my brother is eager to get a ticket, it's a home game for us living in Caterham.

It’s not saying sold out on the ticketing website

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Out of interest has anyone received their tickets yet ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I heard from my Brother in law who is a season ticket holder at Palace that they had to cancel everyones season tickets on the Thursday before the Spurs game and issued tickets to be printed off instead! Lots of teething problems with the new system.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry, how did you allow this to happen?

I know right? My Father in law is also a Palace season ticket holder! He said I was lucky I didn't support Millwall otherwise he wouldn't have let me marry his daughter! :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know right? My Father in law is also a Palace season ticket holder! He said I was lucky I didn't support Millwall otherwise he wouldn't have let me marry his daughter! :lolol:

Hopefully if we keep progressing under Potter you might be able to start enjoying family meet ups :smile:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Hopefully if we keep progressing under Potter you might be able to start enjoying family meet ups :smile:

Yeah it was pretty awkward after the play off defeat I can tell you! Nothing beats the first game I went with him to Palace vs us back in 2005? Sitting in their main stand and having to be in the middle of it all when they hit us for 5 :ffsparr:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was about to ask the same. Do we know if we are getting electronic tickets of the traditional paper one?

Cheaply printed paper ones where the ink comes off on your hands most likely. They’re probably in our ‘customer services’ now having names written on them ready for the ID check…….

Nobby Nomates

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just managed to book 2 tickets to palace away for me and my boy (restricted view, natch). What's the best way of getting there? Train or are there coaches running?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Cheaply printed paper ones where the ink comes off on your hands most likely. They’re probably in our ‘customer services’ now having names written on them ready for the ID check…….

You're right. Guess we'll be in the ground watching the game whilst thousands of palace remain outside trying to sort out their digital entry!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports