Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Supporters on NSC : An Apology

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I'm not sorry, mainly because I never said anything but I do feel sorry for you both, your obsession of CPFC is seriously bizarre.

FWIW, I thought it was harsh (the red card) as he's not a wreckless player, I'm not sure I've ever seen him give a foul away but those types of decisions never get overturned these days.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm not sorry, mainly because I never said anything but I do feel sorry for you both, your obsession of CPFC is seriously bizarre.

FWIW, I thought it was harsh (the red card) as he's not a wreckless player, I'm not sure I've ever seen him give a foul away but those types of decisions never get overturned these days.
Says you on a rivals board at 2.31am ?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I find it so hilarious that these Nigels can't handle the truth. I called it as I saw it. @RM-Taylor stands next to me at matches and he gives me that astounded look when my observations and intuition are spot on (the handball by Murphy at Elland Road before they showed it on the big screen and Spanish Dave taking the free kick at The Keepmoat are just two instances from this season)

:ohmy:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I find it so hilarious that these Nigels can't handle the truth. I called it as I saw it. @RM-Taylor stands next to me at matches and he gives me that astounded look when my observations and intuition are spot on (the handball by Murphy at Elland Road before they showed it on the big screen and Spanish Dave taking the free kick at The Keepmoat are just two instances from this season)

You sound like such a Tw@

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Remember the first rule of chat rooms folks. Don't feed the troll. The Major is a splendid fellow but if you can't spot a spoof account when you see one.....

Remember the first rule of chat rooms folks. Don't feed the troll. The Major is a splendid fellow but if you can't spot a spoof account when you see one.....

:eek: what are you implying?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've got to say the hypocrisy of some Palace fans on BBS is staggering
Yes, well we're just very fortunate to have such fair minded fans.

the remarks about Dunks mistimed tackle on Sharp and then when an identical tackle is committed by Bollacklassie they treat him as some sort of wronged against saint.
To be fair, Dunk did break Sharp's leg in 3 places, so it must have been a pretty nasty challenge.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Says the man "living" in Littlehampton:laugh:

I'm not sure why living is in speech marks...is it to imply i don't live there? Am i merely visiting, or perhaps i have floated past on a raft?

Or, are you just trying to think of a weak comeback? I don't know, the jury is out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here