Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace stars in pay bonus row with chairman Steve Parish

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
83palaceparish1209.jpg

What on earth does he think he looks like :facepalm:

He wouldn't look out of place in North Korea, unfortunately the suits appears to fit.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I jolly well hope that Parish does not give in to the demands from those champagne charlies because I've bought a shed load of shares in the Upvc industry and I'm now relying on CPFC to spend big and cause a worldwide shortage while they keep recladding Selhurst etc.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Players refusing to get measured up for the clubs official shellsuits...Pulis will be furious.

Wheels coming off before a ball has been kicked. Marvellous.

One crumb of comfort for tony is the official club caps are in and the players have relented a little and will wear them ( this is seen as a goodwill gesture and NOT a climb down )

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One crumb of comfort for tony is the official club caps are in and the players have relented a little and will wear them ( this is seen as a goodwill gesture and NOT a climb down )

:lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Am I the only one who read the article properly?

They are not disputing last season's bonus, it seems, but looking for a bigger bonus payment to be attached to survival in this coming season. They're negotiating the bonus to come, not one already done and dusted.

Post 13 before common sense! Can't believe some people can't read.

BHAMalcom

Nov 15, 2012
I long for the day when we can discuss premier league survival bonuses for BHA 'stars'

Another palace thread. Are we obsessed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here