Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crystal Palace - record breakers!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That's special. Without Zaha, they've got nothing...

This. I really hope he ****s off in the summer and they throw the money away on a Benteke type signing.

As for putting them to bed. We did do the double over them last season, something they haven't done to us since 1934.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Surprised the muppets up the Road are yet to make an appearance on here. They usually arrive immediately.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I thought after fluking your first win of the year, the piss taking would start .
I’m happy how our season is playing out, 42 points and top half, not a bad place to be atm.
With some of the high earners leaving , and younger players coming in, we look forward to pushing higher up the league and finishing above you again ( if you stay up).
Hopefully you’re still in high spirits after the next batch of games :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought after fluking your first win of the year, the piss taking would start .
I’m happy how our season is playing out, 42 points and top half, not a bad place to be atm.
With some of the high earners leaving , and younger players coming in, we look forward to pushing higher up the league and finishing above you again ( if you stay up).
What younger players do you have coming in? Any names we should keep an eye on.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

fluke? ???

explain

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Last night confirned your worst fears, you really are a pile of :shit:without Zaha.

Everyone else has known that for years, yet Parish can’t address it, instead buying a small army of incredibly overpaid duds. Meyer and Sorloth were both a 0 out of 10 last night, even you would admit that, shirley?

At least Ayew and Townsend worked hard.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Last night confirned your worst fears, you really are a pile of :shit:without Zaha.

Everyone else has known that for years, yet Parish can’t address it, instead buying a small army of incredibly overpaid duds. Meyer and Sorloth were both a 0 out of 10 last night, even you would admit that, shirley?

At least Ayew and Townsend worked hard.

Sorloth ????
You sure you watched the game :lol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sorloth ????
You sure you watched the game :lol:

I suspect he is assuming that Palace have finally woken up and realised that Sorloth is better than Beneteke (very low bar admittedly) and called him back from his Turkish delight.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
(Yes, yes, we'd love to be in their league position, but I can't let this one slide)

[tweet]1275902276389998597[/tweet]

This week just gets better and better. 4 points for us, this new Palace record and I’ve just enjoyed the look on the face of a Gooner mate of mine when I asked if he thinks they’ll get out of their relegation battle.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
C99213D0-9EEB-47EF-BE1B-24B55331573F.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So who are these younger players you've got coming through then?
I get the impression someone is rather regretting coming on here championing palace's youth policy and promotion through the ranks.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I get the impression someone is rather regretting coming on here championing palace's youth policy and promotion through the ranks.

Try to actually read what I said, which was “ high earners leaving,and younger players coming in “.
I never mentioned our academy, but in saying that, we have a proud history of promoting graduates into the 1st team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Try to actually read what I said, which was “ high earners leaving,and younger players coming in “.
I never mentioned our academy, but in saying that, we have a proud history of promoting graduates into the 1st team.
Which high earners are leaving?
I was of the impression only one player was out of contract.

As they'll not be your own which younger players are you anticipating arriving?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here