Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Crystal meth' flakes are not what they seem

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Guess in this case they were.
They didnt test him. They tested the substance on the car floor
Ah yes, my mistake - I misread "Two roadside drug tests were positive for the illegal substance and Rushing was arrested" as meaning they'd tested him.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think US cops are unnecessarily harsh on black folks.

I think US cops are unnecessarily harsh on all folks.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im not sure , it doesnt make such good copy but this one was lying on his front with his hands visible.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/05/pennsylvania-officer-acquitted-murder-david-kassick

This one is very questionable too http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-video-shooting-dylan-noble-20160707-snap-story.html
but as i said it doesnt raise as much interest.

Well, its not good 'copy' as the guy youre showing is fleeing the police following a traffic stop. The guy lying down with his hands up wasnt doing anything wrong. At all.

There is obviously a problem though with the American police. Not sure if its training, or selection.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, its not good 'copy' as the guy youre showing is fleeing the police following a traffic stop. The guy lying down with his hands up wasnt doing anything wrong. At all.

There is obviously a problem though with the American police. Not sure if its training, or selection.

That wouldn't fit in with certain posters agendas on here though, so please ignore.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Do you understand what i mean by ''copy'' ? If so why is your reply gibberish ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you understand what i mean by ''copy'' ? If so why is your reply gibberish ?

Yes, I do understand the meaning of 'copy'. It made it to a British newspaper. Im sure it made the US press. It is outrageous, however, he was 'fleeing' from the police following a traffic stop. There is no real comparison to an innocent man, lying on his back with his hands up..

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, I do understand the meaning of 'copy'. It made it to a British newspaper. Im sure it made the US press. It is outrageous, however, he was 'fleeing' from the police following a traffic stop. There is no real comparison to an innocent man, lying on his back with his hands up..
There is every comparison, he was unarmed , lying on the ground , but that obviously doesnt fit YOUR agenda.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
There is every comparison, he was unarmed , lying on the ground , but that obviously doesnt fit YOUR agenda.

'Mearkle, 37, testified on Wednesday that she believed Kassick was still a threat even after she shocked him repeatedly with a stun gun.
In the video, which was later released to the public after the verdict was handed down, Kassick’s hands repeatedly disappeared underneath his body as Mearkle screamed at him to keep them where she could see them and then fired the fatal shots'

....and you talk of 'gibberish' ?

haha

There is no comparison.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
In other news. Two police officers from a gang unit shot, and one killed in San Diego today..

When you wrote this it was 6:39 a.m. in San Diego. I have a notion that the event happened yesterday unless it happened overnight. I just wanted to be clear about the time difference.

EDIT: My mistake. I forgot how fast news travels in the world. It did happen overnight. It happened at around 23:00 San Diego time on Thursday, which is about 7 hours after your post above.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/san-diego-police-shooting-one-officer-killed-one-surgery-n619571

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here