Attachments

• pikey 8.jpg
    pikey 8.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 155

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
It's on the way now - I work on Cherry Orchard road, alongside the railway line, and the houses next to the road have just been all demolished, and Any johnson house is on it's way down. the royal mail building and the Porter and Sorter are next. Once they've all gine they have a huge area both sides of the raillways line to develop.

Nooooo! Not the Porter and Sorter! Croydon's FINEST drinking establishment

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's on the way now - I work on Cherry Orchard road, alongside the railway line, and the houses next to the road have just been all demolished, and Any johnson house is on it's way down. the royal mail building and the Porter and Sorter are next. Once they've all gine they have a huge area both sides of the raillways line to develop.

Cheers. Sad news about Porter and Sorter though.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Oh I remember a few drinking sessions in the Porter and Sorter after meetings at the RM building.

Plus, I would quite ofter stare out of the window, trying to put the NLA (50p) building, back together, rubiks cube style :)

The Porter & Sorter has gone? Used to find half of the management in there!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Nooooo! Not the Porter and Sorter! Croydon's FINEST drinking establishment

It isn't even the finest drinking establishment in EAST Croydon let alone the whole of Croydon.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Why they haven't listed the bus station is beyond me.

To be honest I'm scared to go beyond Ampere Way on the tram. Ikea is actually a demilitarised United Nations buffer zone, predominantly policed by the Swedes.

Refugees from Croydon attempt in vane to escape over the border to Streatham, but are forced to navigate a never ending maze of continental soft furnishings.

Unfortunately all roads lead to the same efficient processing centre where they are forced to queue up for a large blue plastic bag to carry their worthless trinkets back home.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From what I understand the Porter & Sorter will be rebuilt as part of the plan.

Steve Works

Banned
Jul 30, 2013
Was this rebuilt?
It would be a shame if they didn't take advantage of the location.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here