Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon is "unsafe and a dump", say Ukip

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
It's not areas 'like' Croydon, It's specifically Croydon. Why? Because it's the shit-hole that all other shit-holes are measure against, as in: "Yes, Ma'am. St Leonard's Warrior Square is a bit crap but at least it's not Croydon"

Remind me again then why a 'review' of Croydon has any relevance to CPFC?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Remind me again then why a 'review' of Croydon has any relevance to CPFC?

Err..no thanks but are you seriously arguing that Croydon is not intrinsically connected with CPFC? I think you better inform the council and local news and radio stations.

Instead, I'll just remind you which question I was answering with my reply you quoted:

Even so, if Crystal Palace supporters were to live in 'areas like Croydon' or any less affluent parts of the country, could someone remind me why this would qualify them for ridicule and criticism from Brighton fans?

Hope that helps.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Your protestations of not being bothered might carry a bit more credibility if you hadn't been flip-flopping on the subject like an amateur. Seriously, you're a crap troll. Maybe go away and re-think your strategy, yeah?

I'm not a troll at all and have been posting sense on here since 2001.

My point is - and I'll say it slowly for you as Arthur seems to have got it even if you are struggling - yes, Croydon isn't the nicest of areas, but isn't that just clutching at straws when you only spend 120 mins in the area, and it's really all about how the team performs and can show some fight. Or not, as in the 2nd leg at Pride Park.

TTFN.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

My point is - and I'll say it slowly for you as Arthur seems to have got it even if you are struggling - yes, Croydon isn't the nicest of areas, but isn't that just clutching at straws when you only spend 120 mins in the area, and it's really all about how the team performs and can show some fight. Or not, as in the 2nd leg at Pride Park.

TTFN.

:)

I've already answered that, matey. Yes, you're more successful but relatively speaking both of our clubs are just one of the very many that make up the numbers without ever having any real success. We've won sod all and so have you. It will probably always be that way too. Despite all that Brighton and Hove Albion is cool as f*ck, Palace isn't and the town rocks whereas Croydon shuffles. And you know that and it hurts. Hence your trolling.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Err..no thanks but are you seriously arguing that Croydon is not intrinsically connected with CPFC? I think you better inform the council and local news and radio stations.

Instead, I'll just remind you which question I was answering with my reply you quoted:

Hope that helps.
So, let's just assume, to make you feel better and fully vindicated, that Croydon itself is a shit hole or whatever you want to call it, and Palace fans live in Croydon specifically. What is the significance of this/what is your point? You are superior because you are more affluent/live in a nicer area? They should not attend matches? Football for the rich/privileged only?

And whilst CPFC has links to Croydon, does it not also have links to Norwood, Crystal Palace, Beckenham, Bromley, Caterham, Purley, Sydenham, Coulsdon, South Croydon etc etc?

Please regroup your thoughts and return with the crux of your argument and, indeed the root of this whole high handed and condescending attack on Croydon and its citizens.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Dang, you're right. I can't compete with your cool logic.

Brighton fans are really 'cool'. Aloof even. Not prepared to get behind their side when Derby were there for the taking. Whereas poor old Palace fans made the stadium f**king shake as they banged in 3 against the Scousers.

Brighton does rock. Well most of the numerous beggars and crusties do rock(s).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Brighton fans are really 'cool'. Aloof even. Not prepared to get behind their side when Derby were there for the taking. Whereas poor old Palace fans made the stadium f**king shake as they banged in 3 against the Scousers.

Brighton does rock. Well most of the numerous beggars and crusties do rock(s).

Oh dear. That's always the trouble with signing off your previous post with something like 'TTFN' and making out you're not bothered because if you then post again a few minutes later it kinds of proves that you are bothered. Very bothered.

Have a word with some of the more established Palace trolls on here, matey. I'm sure they can give you a few pointers on how not to look a complete tit when it comes to trolling.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Oh dear. That's always the trouble with signing off your previous post with something like 'TTFN' and making out you're not bothered because if you then post again a few minutes later it kinds of proves that you are bothered. Very bothered.

Have a word with some of the more established Palace trolls on here, matey. I'm sure they can give you a few pointers on how not to look a complete tit when it comes to trolling.

Cool story bro.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

TTFN.

You could argue that, in reaching the play-offs in an injury-ravaged season, we did show some sort of "fight".

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

find it hard to disagree with this. us brighton fans should leave palace well alone for abit, they beat us in the playoffs, went up, did well, and we are for sure behind. Wait, our time will come, but some posts on here from fellow brighton fans are embarassing.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I already felt better. I live in Brighton and support the cooler club. There's not much else to add after that.
That's the first time I've heard Brighton refered to as cool :laugh:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The first agreement ever with UKIP !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here