Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowds next year

james1971

Apr 17, 2009
portslade
Thinking the other day on wether withdean will be near capacity every home game next year. especially if we're up in the top 6. thoughts anyone.

Its our last season there.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
depends on how many away fans come as to whether it sells out. I can see many more home ST's being sold as people want priority for Falmer, and in general if we are in the top 6 all season I can see it being probable that we sell out most games in the home ends

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
depends on how many away fans come as to whether it sells out. I can see many more home ST's being sold as people want priority for Falmer, and in general if we are in the top 6 all season I can see it being probable that we sell out most games in the home ends

Just about to purchase my ST,i haven't had one in years. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think they should be up by a couple of hundred, but I doubt we'll sell out more than one or two games.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Important to generate a bit of a buzz in preparation for Falmer, fans are alwaysfickle, if we are near the top and winning then the fans will come.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Important to generate a bit of a buzz in preparation for Falmer, fans are alwaysfickle, if we are near the top and winning then the fans will come.
Indeed, we've been consistently getting around 7000 in recent months on the basis that we're playing good football (and some cheap deals in the family stand) - despite having nothing to play for. That's a good sign I'd say.

Our average this season has been 6467. Admittedly we won't have the likes of Leeds & Norwich visiting, with their large away followings - but if we continue to play good football (as we should), at the preferred competitive end of the table (top 6), I see no reason why we can't average 7000+ through the whole season.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Like I said.. Leeds will NOT be bringing their away following to Withdean next season, I'm afraid.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
I will be buying a season ticket along with my brother for the first time, on the strength of the promise of good passing football, possible promotion and pre falmer excitement!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Is there a limit on the number of STs at Withdean? Not that I think we'll reach it. Perhaps a thousand more though.

wodge

Nov 15, 2009
Is there a limit on the number of STs at Withdean? Not that I think we'll reach it. Perhaps a thousand more though.

I think this was a question on Ask The Club the other day and the awnser was max 7500 ST's at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here