Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd for Yeovil

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Err we're SIXTH. So we must be doing much much more right than wrong. Seems you only see the bad?

Nah I remember this guy being stuanchly pro-club earlier in the season, I'm interested to hear what exactly has resulted in this apparent about-turn in opinion.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Jeez! What a sorry bunch of supporters some of you are. We are still in a play-off position, it's the last home game of a difficult season where, in truth, we have over achieved. This is the time that the team need all the support we can give.

For those of you with incredibly short memories, just try and remember where we were and where we've come from over the last 20 years.

Those with longer memories will remember when we gained entry to the top flight,spent millions yet played defensive boring football and were relegated,we then had to almost give the expensive players away to get them off the wagebill this nearly led us to be relegated from the lowest league,fortunately looking at the teams above us we will continue in the Championship and the Amex will still have attendances around 25,000 ensuring our financial future.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Those with longer memories will remember when we gained entry to the top flight,spent millions yet played defensive boring football and were relegated,we then had to almost give the expensive players away to get them off the wagebill this nearly led us to be relegated from the lowest league,fortunately looking at the teams above us we will continue in the Championship and the Amex will still have attendances around 25,000 ensuring our financial future.

You know you MIGHT just have something there. Would love to see the business models for upper mid-table Championship v Premiership and increased wage bills and player costs.
One for the tin foil hatted conspiracy guys though.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Jeez! What a sorry bunch of supporters some of you are. We are still in a play-off position, it's the last home game of a difficult season where, in truth, we have over achieved. This is the time that the team need all the support we can give.

For those of you with incredibly short memories, just try and remember where we were and where we've come from over the last 20 years.

some of us have another life that does not involve travelling up to watch a game switched from a Saturday !

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I am shocked at the attitude of some so called Albion fans on here.

If we win our last 2 games of the season then reading have to win at Doncaster & beat burnley at home to finish above us.If they do that then fair play.

Also Friday is our last home league game of the season so with no work Saturday & possibly no football until August why should we not give our team the best possible support in what still is a very important game.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

If we win our last 2 games of the season then reading have to win at Doncaster & beat burnley at home to finish above us.If they do that then fair play.

Also Friday is our last home league game of the season so with no work Saturday & possibly no football until August why should we not give our team the best possible support in what still is a very important game.

Agree . Seems most have given up

Atmosphere probably be very poor as a result unless everyone gets on the booze what with it being fri night

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Tomorrow night we need 30,000 fans all up for it and behind the team. End of, as they say.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield

Spot on! We're a point off sixth place with two games to go. At the start of the season I'm sure the majority of fans would have taken that, I certainly would.
We will beat Yeovil tomorrow and then Doncaster will get a point against Reading on Saturday so we will go into the last game with our destiny in our own hands again.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Taking the half day off work and travelling down from Guildford for the day. Glad it is Friday night for a few reasons.

1. We get the chance to put a lot of pressure on Reading, Forest, Ipswich and Bournemouth by getting a victory in advance of their games
2. Atmosphere under the lights is always better
3. Chance to get a few beers inside before the game
4. Staying down for the weekend
5. No rush back because of work the next day
6. Last potential home game of the season

Anyway my thoughts so role on tomorrow and lets the get the place rocking

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tomorrow night we need 30,000 fans all up for it and behind the team. End of, as they say.

Oh god, well on the basis that's clearly not going to happen, shall I ring the club & tell the players not to bother then?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
26500 declared, 21k bums on seats........just a personal view.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Except a fair number of those just might not show up now the game has been moved to the Friday night.

Are those the Yeovil fans who have bought their tickets since they went on sale knowing the game is on Friday night ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Made my decision now. Am giving my tickets to someone who can never afford to go to games and am having a couple of pints in my local before putting my feet up with a some Punk IPA's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here