Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts out for the season..

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Gutted for Crofts. But thankfully for the team this is an area for which there should be enough cover.

JFC
Kemy
McCourt
Gardner
Stephens (when back from injury)
Ince
Toko
Holla

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't think its a disaster for us on the pitch, our issues aren't in midfield but I feel sorry for Crofts, it must be devastating for him.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Really feel for the guy. Seems to genuinely like being here, and I always get the feeling he's one of the leaders in the dressing room. Hopefully he'll get through for rehab with no issues and be back in time for pre-season.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Dreadful news. This is awful after he worked so hard to get back to full fitness after his last injury.

Hope he can stay positive, same as before, and I wish him a very speedy recovery, as I'm sure we all do.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Must be demoralising for him, after fitting back into the team so well this season after a long lay off.

I wish him a speedy recovery and I may be going against the majority here but I don't think it's half as bad news as it was losing him last season. He's been largely anonymous where he has played and we have loads of midfield cover including the players keeping him out. So far he's played 7 from 11, subbed in 3 games and sent off in another. I think we'll cope better than last time.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I wish him a speedy recovery and I may be going against the majority here but I don't think it's half as bad news as it was losing him last season. He's been largely anonymous where he has played and we have loads of midfield cover including the players keeping him out. So far he's played 7 from 11, subbed in 3 games and sent off in another. I think we'll cope better than last time.

I think you're probably right, but you always want the option available.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gutted for Crofts, a joy to watch. However one persons loss is anothers gain so time for our other talented midfielders chomping at the bit to play to come in and play their part.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bad news for Crofty and the Albion, I hope his rehab goes well. A committed player, his style may not be everyone's cup of tea but he's clearly rated by those that have picked the side.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Glad for him that he already got his new deal. At least it will remove some of the pressure during his recovery.

Silence on Stephens' rehab is pretty deafening :nono:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Gutted! We do seem to be having some rotten luck with injuries in the past couple of seasons.

Chin up Crofty - Looking forward to seeing you back in the stripes again next year.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
god this really is bad news
get well soon Crofty

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Hope he makes a swift recovery.

Anyone know when Dale Stephens is due back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here