Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crocs

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
anyone ever worn them , i have just ordered a pair , are they comfortable or not

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wifey loves them!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
They are great at the beach, pool, garden, but please dont ever wear them in public

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
A sturdy and cheap alternative....

Save some money. Find a medical supply house that sells something like these. Much cheaper, just as durable. I teach in them when I'm having a bad foot day. (Gout) The kids laugh, but I can still stand at the end of the day.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
if you have a foot problem (eg: plantar fasciitis or pain with the ball of foot or the toes) then they are HIGHLY recommended. if you are on your feet all day (eg: hairdresser or a nurse) then they are also a godsend as they are so comfortable. they do all the varieties of styles in the london croc-stores (including normal shoes and boat shoes) rather than just the twatty looking brightly coloured ones you see in general stores . i think they make great slippers. but because one of my feet gives me jip i also wear them out and about, purely as i don't feel pain when wearing them. personally, i like the beige ones as the darkcoloured ones your skin shoes through the holes while the beige ones just blend in more. i've even worn socks with them :eek:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you are shallow enough or insecure enough to worry what other people think, avoid like the plague. If you want a seriously comfortable and practical pair of summer footwear and don't need to be considered cool, buy some and f*** the fashion police ( most of whom wear shit, but fashionable, stuff themselves anyway :lol:)

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Fashion suicide if worn in public surely! a very hideous invention indeed...although having tried on a pair to satisfy my curiosity that they do look stupid (which they did) they were actually very comfortable.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Got to be the most comfortable pair of "shoes" I have ever bought. Got mine in Sports Soccer for £15 as well. Took them to Florida and wore them every day, all day, sod the fashion police.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have some suede ones that don't look like Crocs.

The awful thing is some people have fake ones I mean really fake crocs!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Their flip-flops are good, apparently... :shrug:

Agreed, I bought a pair of their flip-flops last week because they were the only pair I could find with arch supports on them. I have issues with my knees because I'm flat footed so they are ideal.

As for the traditional crocs, I would never buy a pair, they look ridiculous unless you're a 7 year old child

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here