Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cristian baz

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
well i wasn't there yesterday but by the sound of it baz didnt impress but he did look very promising at the aberdean game .
what are your views on the lad and you think he can cut the mustard this season

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another one who looks to be out of his depth but may improve with more time to get used to the pace of the game in Div 1, does appear to have great potential.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Chino showed some skills whereas Batti was just running around aimlessly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
IMO i think he creates more than Battipiedi and he should of got a penalty when he got took down near the end of the game.

Whats funny about that?.

Nothing, just i like correcting you.

:facepalm::facepalm: You two really are at it today.

Gav - you moron - He can say 'creates' if he wants - it still makes sense. Created is simply changing it to past tense. And the irony of you not picking up on the real mistake of that sentance is brilliant.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Chino showed some skills whereas Batti was just running around aimlessly.

I hate it when people who don't know them start referring to them by nicknames. Minor point, but I find it quite sad.

I wasn't too impressed with Baz until the scissor kick(s!!!!)... but the chap has been in the COUNTRY what, 2 months? 3 at the most. Give the kid a break, same with Battipiedi. They don't have to be amazing straight away to be brilliant players for us in the longer term. I think he'll develop but he'll take time to adjust to our culture, and to our game.

Jamie Smith sat in our reserves for a year before being ready to play, he was worth the wait it seems. Patience in the Argies will be similarly justified in my opinion. If not, nevermind. They won't be on big wages and they're worth a punt.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I think they both did fine when they came on. I can't criticise either of them for the 15/10 minutes they played respectively.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I thought Baz was impressive when he came on. Jamie Smith looks okay too but seems a little lightweight, I'd play Smith in the middle next to Kishishev next game with Baz starting, Dicker has been poor so far.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
I thought Baz was impressive when he came on. Jamie Smith looks okay too but seems a little lightweight, I'd play Smith in the middle next to Kishishev next game with Baz starting, Dicker has been poor so far.
You obviously didn't go to the Rochdale gams as Dicker had a great game.

As for Baz,i wouldn't call 23 being young and he looks pretty shit.He won't be here next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here