Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Crisps.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
LN_621784_BP_11.jpg

In my opinion these are los cojones de los perros of the crisp world.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Very disappointed in the apparent fall from grace of the Wheat Crunchie. The Worcester Sauce flavour was MAGNIFICENT, as was Spicy Tomato.

Our local Sainos only seems to stock the Bacon flavour

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Monster Munch - Pickled Onion.

What's your go to bag of crisps at the moment?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I’m guessing it’s a lockdown thing as Mrs DFP and myself were having this conversation earlier. The final 2 was Pickled Onion Monster Munch or Prawn Cocktail, Pickled Onion won by a nose.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
First time i had those Brannigans crisps were in the black rabbit about 30 years ago... Love them
-----------------
My fav...

View attachment 122182

A very WORTHY choice there.

Not a patch on my Discos nomination, but I would definitely gorge on a couple of bags of those should the opportunity arise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
First time i had those Brannigans crisps were in the black rabbit about 30 years ago... Love them
-----------------
My fav...

View attachment 122182

Good call you can get a 6 pack in the £1 shop however 3 are bacon, grrrrr

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
A very WORTHY choice there.

Not a patch on my Discos nomination, but I would definitely gorge on a couple of bags of those should the opportunity arise.

here here... However Discos my friend cannot be mentioned in the same sentence :)

Jul 7, 2003
tayto.JPG

Proper crisps - not like those horrible wafer thin Walkers rubbish everybody buys these days.

Trouble is, the only place nearby I have seen these is the cheese shop on Victoria station so I have to settle for their Cheese & Onion flavor which some branches of Tesco sell locally.

Failing that

GW.JPG

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
here here... However Discos my friend cannot be mentioned in the same sentence :)

I thought we had something special :(

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm a big fan of the classic Hula Hoops. Plain or bbq.

Used to love grilled steak wheat crunches but haven't seen that flavour for years, just bacon ones.

Also partial to the occasional Quavers or Wotsits but not very often.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not a big fan of either but surely the kings of value for money have to be picked onion Monster Munch and Frazzles. Eat them on Monday and on Friday you belch and can still taste them! :+

On crisp nostalgia anyone remember Horror bags with the awful advert from the great Frank Thornton? And how about Rocknrollas? Another bad 70's advert but my god the salt and vinegar was on a par with Discos!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here