Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crime watch = spot the whiteman

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
_82488510_abuse_montage_5.jpg

Found some

Members of a paedophile network whose crimes were described as the most "vile and depraved" police had seen have been convicted of arranging abuse.
The UK-wide gang raped and abused babies and young children, streaming the attacks online to fellow members.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-32413502

rule 43 for that lot
as for the others all we need is a good goalkeeper and two good forwards and all could do a job

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
How some cannot seem to grasp that different nationals are likely to commit certain types of crime, it is political nonsense.

It is a cultural thing and criminals from different countries bring different expertise to the criminal world, no-one is suggestion (well I think not) that it means every one from a certain country is likely to commit those crimes but such profiling seems a reasonable focus when investigating.

I suspect we have exported our own crime to the costas in Spain, I am guessing we are good at 'blags' and 'heists', cannot help thinking that the recent safe deposit job was done by a good old fashioned British gang, I am kinda hope so !!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm sorry but nearly all crimes are committed by foreigners. Our once great country is swamped with them. We need to get a UKIP government as a matter of urgency or all British people will be killed.

Something to enjoy post Election. Not only a non UTHIK Government but a good chance of you being killed in a very short time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How some cannot seem to grasp that different nationals are likely to commit certain types of crime, it is political nonsense.

It is a cultural thing and criminals from different countries bring different expertise to the criminal world, no-one is suggestion (well I think not) that it means every one from a certain country is likely to commit those crimes but such profiling seems a reasonable focus when investigating.

I suspect we have exported our own crime to the costas in Spain, I am guessing we are good at 'blags' and 'heists', cannot help thinking that the recent safe deposit job was done by a good old fashioned British gang, I am kinda hope so !!!

Don't forget another traditional British speciality: the act of getting spectacularly drunk and smashing a glass over somebody's head outside a town centre pub :thumbsup:

Speaking anecdotally, the high volume crime in this country- the stuff that the average person is most likely to encounter is theft (any kind), shoplifting (very frequently committed by overwhelmingly white, British heroin or alcohol addicts), low level assault (again, committed by- largely white- drunks in pubs or during domestics), and criminal damage (often the sort of "breaking your wing mirror off en route home from the pub" sort of thing).

Stumpy Tim

Sutcliffe, West, Crippin and the Crays were British for sure but face it, they are a needle in a haystack of miscreant activity on the part of Jonny Foreigners on these fine shores. God bless the Queen. If she had her way these crooks would all be beheaded but modern life is complex I realise that. For example you have to consider the rights of coloureds, poofs and chicks. I recognise that being an enlightened modern man.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here