Crewe Alexandra v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mr C said:
Exactly. Wendy are still the team to catch, and as has been said before, they have the harder run-in.

I know that means we have to win games (duh!), but as I said earlier, still 27 points to play for. That'll be TWENTY SEVEN!!!!... and we're only FOUR points from safety. We're not doomed.

Keep the faith :)

How many points from safety?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
vulture said:
yea right after 6 wins in 49 games stay of the drugs mate

If we can get a bit of luck, like a wind assisted cross going in then anything can happen. Don't write them off till we're mathmatically relegated

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i actually feel sick!!

I popped into tesco for 15minutes to get some essentials for work tonight, came out and we're loosing 2-1!

What changed in the second half, i know Frutos came off at half-time, but for f*** sake, we're 2-1 down and he takes Gatting off and brings on McPhee??? We had already lost, why not take off a defender? Was Frutos injured? Hes more of an attacking player than Hammond [Reid said this himself, and Hammond would of been bought on to 'hold' the game / start shutting up shop' surely we cant of had the game that wrapped up with a 1-0 at half time???

I am severly pissed off, and feel sorry for travelling fans. Even if it was just an unlucky win, what about Millwall, Leicster etc etc

I really can't see how we can survive this now.... and i have been VERY positive upto today.

Wanderer said:
Oh please shut up you silly idiot, how on earth are we gonna beat anyone else if we cant even beat Crewe

You are mad as a hatter

Keep taking the medicine
Mad as a hatter? Debatable.

Medicine? I wish I had some :)

As for "beating anyone if we can't beat Crewe" - we know that the Albion can sometimes turn up the performances when it's required.... away at Leeds this season, away to Sheff Utd last season - just two off the top of my head.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
i was in a good mood when i woke up this morning now i feel really shitty! suporting brighton can be good for our heath!:nono:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
5 points adrift. That means 6 probably with our goal average. Two wins would do it. That's fine. A team could do that at this stage of the season.

I just don't see this team achieving it from the way we are currently playing.

Don't anyone say keep the faith. I'd like to belive we could do it but in reality how is that going to happen.

Answers on a postcard please.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Still keeping the faith "just" as other results went our way so not a lot has changed but if we can't even get a draw at fookin Crewe then that sums it up really

:censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports