Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crewe Alexandra v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
IT'S ALL OVER

WE ARE DOOMED

I AM DEPRESSED BIG TIME

MCGHEE HAS GOT TO GO NOW, SURELY

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
useless. I've had enough of this. End the seaon now. The agony and depression is too much.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
mcshane in the 79th said:
are you mad?

yes i am and hoping

and now lets have the MCGOO out poll he's a toss pot:censored: :salute: mcgoo

mcshane in the 79th said:
There's still enough games to turn it round, have faith! We WILL stay up
Exactly. Wendy are still the team to catch, and as has been said before, they have the harder run-in.

I know that means we have to win games (duh!), but as I said earlier, still 27 points to play for. That'll be TWENTY SEVEN!!!!... and we're only FOUR points from safety. We're not doomed.

Keep the faith :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Paul Reid said he cant believe how we lost, but in the second half, Crewe were all over us, they deserved to win

7 STRAIGHT AWAY DEFEATS

MCGHEE OUT

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mr C said:
Exactly. Wendy are still the team to catch, and as has been said before, they have the harder run-in.

I know that means we have to win games (duh!), but as I said earlier, still 27 points to play for. That'll be TWENTY SEVEN!!!!... and we're only FOUR points from safety. We're not doomed.

Oh please shut up you silly idiot, how on earth are we gonna beat anyone else if we cant even beat Crewe

You are mad as a hatter

Keep taking the medicine

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Mr C said:

I'd love to believe all this positive stuff. But where is the evidence on the pitch that we can/ will get the points to catch any team above us?

Convince me.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mr C said:

yea right after 6 wins in 49 games stay of the drugs mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here