Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit where credit's due - club merchandise

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
So many aspects of the club from the ground up have been improved upon in recent times. We are altogether a far more professional and organised outfit than I can remember us ever being. A spanking new state of the art stadium obviously helps but one thing that I've been seriously impressed with lately is the massively expanded range of quality club merchandise we are now able to choose from. And with Christmas around the corner I am delighted to be able to pick up really top quality Albion branded gear, even when I'm not shopping for fellow Albion fans. There's a lot of the clothing that speaks for itself, without just being blue and white badged items.

I'm talking about stuff like this:

001.jpg

That's just a nice hat, regardless of the tastefully small Albion badge on the side.

002.jpg

That is one STYLISH hoodie

002.jpg

And as for this retro zip up, it's BEAUTIFUL

005.jpg

I'm also a big fan of this lovely scarf. You don't need to be an Albion fan to appreciate that. And I'd buy this for any of my friends, regardless of their footballing allegiances.

So fair play, with a SUPERSTORE at Falmer and the Queens Road store still going strong it seems we've stepped up our efforts in terms of product range and some of this garb is seriously SEXY. I'm delighted to have so much choice.

And I'm not ashamed to admit that this Christmas my Granddad, my sister, my niece and several close friends will all be the lucky recipients of some club store merchandise.

Good work Albion commercial team. As proud as ever to be a part of this great club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The club shop has appeared to be a cash cow from the moment it opened, long may it continue.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
The stuff is really good quality too - I bought my little girl a pink zip up hoodie - its really thick and warm and I've washed it dozens of times and it's still like new - so many things go bobbly and crap but I'm really impressed and it dries quickly so she loves it

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Agreed, we spent over a hundred pounds on some really nice Crimbo pressies after the Burnley game. Bet they sold shedloads that day, it being near Christmas and what with everyone buzzing with pride for the Albion after that game but also needing cheering up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here