Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to the Leeds fans

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Myself and the best mate who is a Leeds fan were quite surprised by how quiet they came across as we were stood in the NW corner, think we only heard them chant about 6 times during the whole game, most of which were in the second half.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes they could. Half sang one song and the other half sang another. Again. Because, after all, the egos of The Judge and whoever leads that other "crew" are way more important than supporting the team :rolleyes:.

Although I'm pretty sure it was his "crew" who kept our fans singing during our stuffing at Cardiff last week. IMO our fans then were just as good as theirs last night

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Although I'm pretty sure it was his "crew" who kept our fans singing during our stuffing at Cardiff last week. IMO our fans then were just as good as theirs last night

Agreed, our gallows humour in the howling wind and pouring rain in Cardiff more than matched the effort from the Leeds fans last night. From the way the Albion players responded at the end of the game in Cardiff you could tell they genuinely appreciated the support and then resolved to spend the next two games responding in the correct manner.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Maybe so. I've got nothing against people starting songs, we got a few going in the West Upper. I actually lost count of how many times the East side of the North were singing against the West side last night. How hard can it be?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
"You are only scored four, how useless are you"

I don't think they have the class of the Wolves fans.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think they were just excited about having a day out at a big club. It might have been just another game to us, but they've been waiting for this one all season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Remember that first time Leeds came to the Amex - was it the 3-3? That night I was astounded at the noise coming from the packed south stand. I don't think any set of fans in that end has been as noisy, and united, since that time.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Anyone know WTF their stupid little signs said??

I was sitting quite close to the south stand and I think their signs said something about Sky, but I couldn't quite make it out.

Credit to the travelling Leeds fans, as it's a long way to come on a Monday night, especially the ones that stayed to the end. But a fair few of them left as soon as Dunk's header hit the back of the net.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I was sitting quite close to the south stand and I think their signs said something about Sky, but I couldn't quite make it out.

Credit to the travelling Leeds fans, as it's a long way to come on a Monday night, especially the ones that stayed to the end. But a fair few of them left as soon as Dunk's header hit the back of the net.

Great support, easily my favorite fixture of the season because Leeds create an atmosphere.

Half of that support are London based though, so didnt have to travel that far..

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
I was working in one of the South stand kiosks with the Leeds fans. Pretty much all of them were in the concourse from about the 35 minute mark and well into the second half. We served as long as we could, and at one point we just stood and watched them all throw their beer at each other and jump up and down.

Very entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here