Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CREDIBLE choices FOR manager if Poyet GOES ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
My entire family are Bolton through and through (me being the exception) - I know first hand what it is like to have your club run by Megson and trust me it is utter shite. Boring football with an absolute bellend at helm of it. Let me guess you've already changed your number plate to M3gson and printed your shirt! Fml you're a bit simple

I TAKE it you're NOT keen on him then ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Terry Connor. Ex-player, knows what it takes to get a team into the Championship. Surely no other logical choice?

Funnily enough, I was one of the NSC posters advocating Connor for the job last time around! Thank God I'm not the chairman!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Back to the thread:

Dean Saunders, ex-player. Knows the club, knows the league and what it takes to get out of the Championship, and will be available very soon.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Who's the simple one? Megson is tried and tested and in great demand. Who's the simple one??

Tried and tested? He got sacked by Sheffield Wednesday?! I know we all have our opinons on football and its running but this is beyond basic... Great demand? From who? So just to confirm this... Megson, Di Matteo or Adkins? And lets not forget Poyet is still in charge for now... and by far the best option out of the lot.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
MEGSON for me, would be a brilliant appointment.

If not Paul JEWELL would be a good shout, i like how he set his team out against us.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tried and tested? He got sacked by Sheffield Wednesday?! I know we all have our opinons on football and its running but this is beyond basic... Great demand? From who? So just to confirm this... Megson, Di Matteo or Adkins? And lets not forget Poyet is still in charge for now... and by far the best option out of the lot.

I have HERD that Megson is No.1 if Poyet GOES so you will LEARN to sing Megsons Blue and White army

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Haven't heard this man mentioned yet.....

aaa_280x390_391166a.jpg

Hugely succesful domestic managerial career in England and abroad. A proper players manager and international experience.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
MEGSON for me, would be a brilliant appointment.

If not Paul JEWELL would be a good shout, i like how he set his team out against us.

Do the Mods on here have the power to ban someone based on levels of madness and stupidity.???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Another vote for MEGSON here.

Any man who (as a player) forced himself to VOMIT before every game deserves the utmost respect. That level of dedication to a profession is extremely rare outside of a catwalk environment. Bring in the bulimic pin-up boy.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Calderon,followed by the 'Fat Spanish Waiter' next season!:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here