Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Crazy Golf recommendations

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I want to take a mate who used to be a keen golfer until alcohol and an achilles injury intervened to a seafront crazy golf course. I can think of 3: King Alfred dinosaurs, Palace Pier Pirates and the Peter Pan one.

Has anyone played these courses and can they recommend one or the other?

Thank you.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Have to say anyone who has played proper golf is of no relevance to putting through a windmill over a bridge or through a drainpipe. Though I may have encountered such things on a bad day at Pyecombe Golf Club
Well that's just bollocks isn't it. I've played plenty of proper golf and crazy golf. Anything competitive for me. Or anything fun with kids, now grandkids. It's not as if they are actually versions of the same thing is it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well that's just bollocks isn't it. I've played plenty of proper golf and crazy golf. Anything competitive for me. Or anything fun with kids, now grandkids. It's not as if they are actually versions of the same thing is it.
Think one has misread my post.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hate Crazy golf or even Adventure golf - A term I can’t stand either. It’s really not an adventure is it ? It’s not like climbing through high trees or canoeing down some rapids,

No I’m angry now…

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That’s a bit cryptic for me. :shrug:
I’m thinking Adventure Safari…….. that’s an adventure……. Not trying to miss the windmill.. I went to see the big 5 in Natal in 2003 in Hluweyewe and couldn’t find the lions…. And the white rhinos were just the normal ones but painted.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’m thinking Adventure Safari…….. that’s an adventure……. Not trying to miss the windmill.. I went to see the big 5 in Natal in 2003 in Hluweyewe and couldn’t find the lions…. And the white rhinos were just the normal ones but painted.
I don’t get out much so a trip to Bath with a game of crazy golf thrown in is an adventure to me :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here