Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Crazy Golf recommendations

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I want to take a mate who used to be a keen golfer until alcohol and an achilles injury intervened to a seafront crazy golf course. I can think of 3: King Alfred dinosaurs, Palace Pier Pirates and the Peter Pan one.

Has anyone played these courses and can they recommend one or the other?

Thank you.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Thank you @moggy & @1066familyman - I'll look them up the next time I'm there. I should have been more precise - I'm looking for Brighton and Hove crazy golf courses.
Why not make it a best of three series?

I've only experienced the Peter Pan one and that's pretty good.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Just got back from the Jungle Rumble (Peter Pan playground) course and can vouch for it. There are a few bits needing repair, but the course (we played the Treetop course) was quite challenging. I did 18 holes in 46, beating my mate who used to play golf and including a couple of holes in one.

We both thought we'd like to have ago at designing a course- it was actually quite clever in parts. Good coffee from the attached cafe as well. We now plan to create a Crazy Golf Tour of local courses.

Thanks for the recommendation, NSCers.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just got back from the Jungle Rumble (Peter Pan playground) course and can vouch for it. There are a few bits needing repair, but the course (we played the Treetop course) was quite challenging. I did 18 holes in 46, beating my mate who used to play golf and including a couple of holes in one.

We both thought we'd like to have ago at designing a course- it was actually quite clever in parts. Good coffee from the attached cafe as well. We now plan to create a Crazy Golf Tour of local courses.

Thanks for the recommendation, NSCers.
Have to say anyone who has played proper golf is of no relevance to putting through a windmill over a bridge or through a drainpipe. Though I may have encountered such things on a bad day at Pyecombe Golf Club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here