Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm just about to go to sleep and I'm fearing what lies ahead in my dreams if I read another post.

What do you fear most about how this thread will pan out?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Also, the inference by Herr Tubhumper that you are odd and creepy wasn't necessarily to do with remote controls somehow being odd or creepy, but rather the way you respond and react to others.

Thanks for explaining this to The Truth. I'd given up due to the wierdness.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My apologies. My memory is short, what was it you did again which i got wrong?

you are a strange boy aren't you....??? i often see NSC as a public house where we can all get together and discuss Albion related stuff and other random shit..........if this were a pub i reckon you would have been carted off to casualty by now..........pretty sure just about everyone would have put the boot in tbh....:moo:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
you are a strange boy aren't you....??? i often see NSC as a public house where we can all get together and discuss Albion related stuff and other random shit..........if this were a pub i reckon you would have been carted off to casualty by now..........pretty sure just about everyone would have put the boot in tbh....:moo:

I think your right, I have always said its like a virtual pub, Happy new year by the way :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hehe....great read this!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Interesting (or not, the choice is yours) About 2 years ago, while living on Sutherland Rd,a lady who wanders the streets at that end of town, quite well kempt, in her early 60's I suppose, quite polite, overly so but madder than Mad Jack McMad whose just been awarded Madman of the year award by Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop, or was she mad?....

She frequently approaches people and bores them with inane twitterings, one day she again sidled up and began to tell me to watch out? I asked why and she daid that Esther Rantzen and Jimmy Savile were running a paedophile ring and I was just as guilty for letting it continue. She named some other people that I forget. I shrugged it off but just thought of that again today in my hungover state. Odd.

Thanks for reading.

Nibble, I do apologise.
ChildLine founder Esther Rantzen blasts Jimmy Savile police squad over its star arrests | Mail Online

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here