Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm no particular fan of the club or the town, but what they've gone through at the hands of the Majeeds is just wrong, and I would genuinely be pleased for them if they came through it.

Adversity bringing the players together maybe. That and the fact that, crisis or no crisis, they've still got some decent players at that level, albeit not on contracts.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Half the team was acquired in three days. Great management.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
dougdeep said:
Half the team was acquired in three days. Great management.

hollins - could do a job?

edna krabappel said:
I'm no particular fan of the club or the town, but what they've gone through at the hands of the Majeeds is just wrong, and I would genuinely be pleased for them if they came through it.

Adversity bringing the players together maybe. That and the fact that, crisis or no crisis, they've still got some decent players at that level, albeit not on contracts.

The wierd thing is that I saw a quote from Collins the other day saying that if anyone other than the Majeeds controlled the club he would be off!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Southover Street Seagull said:
The wierd thing is that I saw a quote from Collins the other day saying that if anyone other than the Majeeds controlled the club he would be off!!

Who's Collins? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here