Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** Crawley v Portsmouth - League 1 Official Thread *****

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Didn't take long for the commentators to comment on 'Portsmouth's magnificent supporters'. :wanker::yawn::tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The game itself is dreadful-no wonder nobody bothers watching Crawley live. Awful football that reminds me of the Pissfield days when Peter Smith was all aglow with his player of the season award.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Crawley not even close to selling out I see. And that's with a helping hand from what I imagine are a fair number of Pompey in the home end.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Worst game of football I have seen for a long time. Neither team keep the ball for any period of time, there are only a few players who look even reasonably technically proficient and as for Kyle McFadzean of Crawley, he is such a throwback to the classic centre backs of the 90s. Head it, kick it, whatever, just get it away from your own goal.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Well exactly. I'm Brighton born & bread, that's why I support them. What made you choose Brighton over Crawley in the first place? Was it because Crawley were a small team?

I've followed the Albion from the north stand of the Goldstone from the age of 4, mainly because my grandad and my dad both bled blue and white. All my friends are Albion fans too. Is that ok with you ?

telrald

Jan 11, 2006
east grinstead
Just starting watching this game... Is this definitely just one league below us and not a Sunday pub league game by mistake or is my tv on the blink?

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I've followed the Albion from the north stand of the Goldstone from the age of 4, mainly because my grandad and my dad both bled blue and white. All my friends are Albion fans too. Is that ok with you ?

I was quoting chucky not u. But hey good reply can't argue with that.

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Need goals 2nd half. I have £10 2-1 crawley £10 1-2 Pompey

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

We are the albion no one else

I am not being miserable just think you should leave peacefully and go elsewhere

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am not being miserable just think you should leave peacefully and go elsewhere

Well...
But I understand the sentiment. I find our relationship with Crawley quite funny because there are some who think we are Sussex and we should all be friends and then there are others who passionately feel absolutely nothing for them. Personally, I'm happy to see them in the league but think the way there are going about their business is totally unsustainable and their ambition massively outweighs the size, and potential size, of the club. Money wasted in my opinion.

Please will all creepy Crawley lovers leave this forum immediately and go to ...

CTFC.net

This is the place for you

.......There are currently 75 threads on Page 1 of NSC.

Of these 75 threads, there are only 11 threads about anything to do with the Albion.

Of the other 64 threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with BHA, at least this one is football orientated!!

The majority of threads have NOTHING to do with BHA, football or sport in general.

If people want to talk about a football match this afternoon & it knocks off another thread about Parking fines, opening shops, the weather, schools, Argus......then so be it, I say!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This MK Dons manager is a bit of a nob isn,t he ?
Ok so the ref got the sending off wrong but ''costing jobs and affecting attendances''....... do behave mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here