Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley v Leeds

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The great Bialsa?

For goodness sake commentator.

Fantastic result Crawley. Hope Potter will be watching this Leeds side. They are bang average

Crawley played 4-4-2 and ok, Bamford, was rested, but I thought Bielsa was supposed to be a tactical genius?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Crawley played 4-4-2 and ok, Bamford, was rested, but I thought Bielsa was supposed to be a tactical genius?

Great according to Pearce at the end.
That is the 2nd time i have watched them live in a short time, and lost both, why are the media so full of over the top praise, I thought they were OK going forward but crap everywhere else, today they were outplayed for most of the game.
I don't get it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
[MENTION=23066]Gullsworth[/MENTION] denying he is TOWIEs biggest fan. :flounce:

Apart from not knowing what Towie stands for, I know it's a reality tv show which I have never, even for a minute, watched. How dare you quote me as simply Gullsworth.....not happy :tantrum::)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The whole nation must be in mourning after this Leeds defeat, given the numpty at the start of the match telling the BBC World that Leeds United are everyone's second favourite team

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
ad3482b37a4b56a3b02335c43e686c38.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
From a personal point of view John Yems uses the same Gym as me and we are on nodding basis, very occasionally have words about football and he takes the piss about BHA but all in all he is a sound bloke and obviously a brilliant manager to defeat one of the Worlds Finest... :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't it lovely to not have any VAR bullshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here