Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley v Brighton (Pre-season friendly)

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
HELP NEEDED!!

I will be coming down to Brighton (from Coventry) for the weekend of July 17/18 to visit family/friends & also to see the Albion Victory Parade. I shall also be going to the friendly at Crawley on Saturday 17th July, HOPEFULLY.

Can anyone help, as I understand that this friendly game has been designated ALL-TICKET!! I have tried to contact Crawley FC re ticket arrangements via email and phone (constantly busy) but unsuccessful so far. Nothing on BHA website re tickets, yet!!!

Does anyone know anything about tickets for this game, and would any of you be in a position to get me a ticket, please? I will pay for the ticket at the game, or at a more convenient time/place, whichever is most appropriate for whoever can get me a ticket.

PS. I am a season ticket holder at Withdean!! (South stand, Block D)

Looking forward to seeing the ALBION soon!!

Thankyou.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
contact BHA for tickets they should have 'em!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Top place to live for getting to Albion away games, Gully has two brothers, the elder of whom lives near Rugby, probably half our away games next season are within an hour and a half of there.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Knackers, I've just realised that I can't go to this as I've got a wedding to attend.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
ring the club ticket line

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I am not going either even though I live in Crawley. I am being tight financialy so I can enjoy Albion parade, and 2 days after friendly I am off to Lancaster for a 3 day Annual UK Youth Parlimant meeting.

Anyones welcome to come round my place for tea and biscuits though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tickets went on sale today.It's the only time I can take my kids
because of the arrangements at the Stadium of Plight.:drink:

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
CoventrySeagull said:
Does anyone know anything about tickets for this game, and would any of you be in a position to get me a ticket, please?
From Crawley's official site

BRIGHTON TICKET DETAILS
The match is all-ticket and supporters will be segregated. Tickets will go on sale from 11am on Monday 5 July.

Tickets will be available from the club's administration office for Crawley supporters (seating and terraces) and Brighton supporters (terraces ONLY). Brighton supporters wanting seats must purchase these through Brighton & Hove Albion.

The ticket prices are:
West Stand seats: £10 adults, £8 Concessions, £4 Junior Reds (must be accompanied by an adult)
Terraces: £9 Adults, £6 Concessions, Junior Reds free (must be accompanied by an adult)

Crawley Town season ticket holders can gain admission through their season tickets.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CoventrySeagull said:
HELP NEEDED!!

I will be coming down to Brighton (from Coventry) for the weekend of July 17/18 to visit family/friends & also to see the Albion Victory Parade. I shall also be going to the friendly at Crawley on Saturday 17th July, HOPEFULLY.

Can anyone help, as I understand that this friendly game has been designated ALL-TICKET!! I have tried to contact Crawley FC re ticket arrangements via email and phone (constantly busy) but unsuccessful so far. Nothing on BHA website re tickets, yet!!!

Does anyone know anything about tickets for this game, and would any of you be in a position to get me a ticket, please? I will pay for the ticket at the game, or at a more convenient time/place, whichever is most appropriate for whoever can get me a ticket.

PS. I am a season ticket holder at Withdean!! (South stand, Block D)

Looking forward to seeing the ALBION soon!!

Thankyou.

All the details for Brighton tickets are here

Brighton v Crawley friendly

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stumpy Tim said:
And to make matters worse, it's your own wedding :D

christ no! It's not that bad.

Nov 3, 2003
i must say went to Crawley /Albion friendly years ago when played at West Green, Albion siad they wood play lots first team but put out a youth team was well p155ed offr and with prices Crawley charging for a non-event waste of time id say i shall not be there

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Wookiee said:
Why the f*ck is this game all-ticket?

answered on another thread by Crawley Boy.

At the insistence of the Sussex Police.

tainan

Jul 5, 2003
£9 a ticket! I'm sure it was only £6 last year - that's some inflation.
Won't be bothering, its only about 6 weeks since I last saw them, sure I can wait 'til August.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
had my ticket brought for this 2day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here