Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley Town no longer officially exist

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I find it weird that Brighton / Crawley don’t have a better relationship when it comes to loan players

League 2 football and close to Brighton, seems like a win win for both clubs and the player.
Isn't part of the reason for most loan moves to send the player to a different environment? So sending a player somewhere so close would often be self defeating.

LennyTee

Feb 28, 2019
Bedford
I'll poke my nose in here.
Few things being said that made me smile and need correcting....first thing, Brighton are not hated by Crawley Town fans or anyone in crawley for that matter,except maybe those that support Palace ....Palace by the way are not the London team that gets the most support in this town.Its Chelsea ,Tottenham ,West Ham ,Arsenal then maybe Palace .We do have Brighton supporters but not that many compared to the London clubs mentioned.
Brighton has never been well supported here and as such never been hated.Even when we played you in the 3rd round of the fa cup there was no, oh great ,glad we're playing Brighton we hate them.it was more let's go down mob handed go on the piss have a laugh and see what the day brings.Remember Crawley lads back then always had hassle getting in clubs and bars in Brighton and often ended up in a bit of trouble before the night was through .It was just the same mentality for the fa cup game.
But as I say no hatred at all towards Brighton ,and when you play Palace people are just not bothered either way who wins .
On the current crisis at the club I'd say this season will see us relegated and then the freefall to national south ,if we're lucky..
To much has happened this season that's brought instability and even chaos, this can't be good for any club and will only end badly for Crawley Town .
Big rest of January coming up with Sutton away and then 3 home games that are at least winnable from our point of view.
Things will be a lot clearer in a couple of weeks .
That's mental you coming on here with a reasoned answer!
Sadly like you say, I think you are on free fall.
Bloody good ride to get there though.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yems banned for 15 months for 12 incidents of discriminatory comments. I’m afraid this triggered the change in sentiment among Crawley’s fan base to the owners once they suspended him. You had Kevin Betsy his replacement booed and chanted at, at his FIRST home game. Not good sadly, dark ages stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here