Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town - a joke

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why not. A thread was started if it did not interest you why did you come on with your usual snide remarks when posters start a thread you do not like. Happens quite regular.

Because why not? Shit, attention seeking threads in which the thread starter has obviously been an idiot deserve to be criticised, I'm simply doing my duty.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Because why not? Shit, attention seeking threads in which the thread starter has obviously been an idiot deserve to be criticised, I'm simply doing my duty.

Duty??.
No you are trying to tell posters what they can and can't post, because the thread does not interest you. Maybe your "duty" would be to stay off the thread and let others contribute.
You regularly do your "duty" on many threads you do not like........

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Duty??.
No you are trying to tell posters what they can and can't post, because the thread does not interest you. Maybe your "duty" would be to stay off the thread and let others contribute.
You regularly do your "duty" on many threads you do not like........

Nothing to do womith interest and everything to do with someone making no effort to attend a football match and then coming on here to moan that they didn't go to it, stupidest thing I've read in a while. Take your blinkers off pops.

If you went today then I can only apologise for what you had to endure.
We have the worst squad of players the club has seen in years.Im sorry to say that the ride is over and the beginning of our slide back to the conference has finally arrived.We have had a great 3 years and the memory's will always be there.Its sad to see it crumbling away like this,but deep down the 2000 hard core supporters always knew the day would some day come.
We just haven't been able to get the support needed.Its hard because Crawley is still so emotionally connected to the Capital and it's football clubs that these people just haven't been enticed by Crawley Town.
The club tried engaging West Sussex,but that's been a waste of time,Crawley has never really been accepted by Sussex in all the years since the new town was built, so the team had no hope there.
Mind you,the dross John Gregory has served up so far will see the crowds drop away even more.I need a drink.

Ha, hang around on here a bit longer and you may become a bit familiar with the term "bedwetter" :p

It's only early September, you are going a little overboard there I think! Crawley have as many league wins as Brighton already and have already beaten Ipswich which is something Brighton found hard to do last season. Crawley will struggle a little this season but don't see them going down. They'll have bad days like yesterday but your small squad can't afford to give your best players to international duty - Gregory didn't have a single player around last season to pick from so is still working on his best 11, there will be 4 teams worse than you once he's done that.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Grow up.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why are so many people bothered by Crawley town?

What league were they in 10 years ago I wonder?

Well done to them for the climb.

:moo:

Attachments

• DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    871.6 KB · Views: 63

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here