Crawley Town - a few questions

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I'm doing a bit of research for my blog innit, sorry to start another thread about this poxy club.

- is there a team in League One, League Two or Conference who have spent more on transfer fees than them this season?

- How many times have they been in administration in the last 15 years

- How many points did they have deducted in total

- What is with this binfest love in with them?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Cheers,

Im sure they have spent more than the £565k stated there. I thought they signed at least another player for over £200k, maybe Torres. Tubbs was £70k, Wright £60k.

We've spent £600k on Greer and Noone.

Southampton have been quiet, not sure what they have spent, but theyve probably snuck in a few hundred thousand on some players

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You might like to read up on their manager as well. He has an interesting CV.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
From what I saw of him at the Albion Ressies vs Crawley Ressies match that was money very much wasted.

Yes I chatted with some of the Crawley players who said he was struggling with the management style, they reckoned once he got a goal however scrappy he would get a hat full.

They played a few that day who have been in the FA cup squads and our reserves ran rings around them.

Cheers,

Im sure they have spent more than the £565k stated there. I thought they signed at least another player for over £200k, maybe Torres. Tubbs was £70k, Wright £60k.

We've spent £600k on Greer and Noone.
Southampton have been quiet, not sure what they have spent, but theyve probably snuck in a few hundred thousand on some players
#270k for brodie:moo:

Ian_CTFC

Jan 26, 2005
Brettles - i tink it was 10 points last season then six or seven the year before - in admin once ?

If you base an article on this you'll look more stupid than Graham Carter.

Maybe you ARE Graham Carter and this is how you do all your research..... would explain a lot.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You might like to read up on their manager as well. He has an interesting CV.

Have to say that I don't know a great deal about their manager, or his dealings, but he isn't much liked amongst fans of Conference teams...which must be for good reason as most that I have met are pretty chilled out when it comes to their footy and those involved in it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crawley only have 1 famous player in their squad ------ Michel Kuipers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports