Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Did the council..
Did the council...
Did the council cut your grass....

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I remember when Crawley were in the Conference with Eastbourne Borough and Crawley were throwing silly money at playing budgets and Eastbourne were spent their money on their pitch which was built on a swamp. Eastbourne spent £100,000 on undersoil drainage and have a perfect green playing surface.
Crawley have not spent a penny on their playing surface and decide to make their groundsman the scapegoat. TINPOT

I also remember when Crawley were in the conference with Eastbourne,one spent money on players,the other on the pitch.
Fast forward 4 years ....Crawley are a league One club whilst Eastbourne have slipped down to the conference South.
I'm sure the perfect green playing surface is appreciated by all the other clubs in the conference south.So Eastbourne can keep their lovely pitch and I'll keep polishing our tin pot thanks.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I also remember when Crawley were in the conference with Eastbourne,one spent money on players,the other on the pitch.
Fast forward 4 years ....Crawley are a league One club whilst Eastbourne have slipped down to the conference South.
I'm sure the perfect green playing surface is appreciated by all the other clubs in the conference south.So Eastbourne can keep their lovely pitch and I'll keep polishing our tin pot thanks.

Great reply. Won't get a reply from Neil now. :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looks like the FA have done something right, and will allow 3G pitches in the future

"ARTIFICIAL pitches are on their way back to high-level English football for the first time in 20 years after a ground-breaking meeting of the FA board unanimously agreed to embrace the new technology."

Makes you wonder why the FA have objected to something that is allowed in the Champions League and meets FIFAs international standard, yet they felt it unsuitable for the Conference.

It's about time.

And it's about time the FA ****ed off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here