Eastbourne Utd
Oakwood

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The old Wembley.

That nerve-shredding long walk from the tunnel across the pitch to where the teams lined up for the formalities either lifted players or crushed them. From the TV close ups you could usually tell who was going to have nightmare of a game.

I wish they had retained that feature in the new stadium - it made the immediate build-up to kick-off unique and I reckon many an FA Cup Final was won or lost in that long trudge before a ball had even been kicked.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Birmingham City counts as well i guess, especially if Ipswich does. As would Barnsley, Charlton and Aston Villa.

And to continue with the Sussex county theme - Midhurst - long walk from the changing rooms to the pitch !!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fulham have been punching well above their weight for years and Craven Cottage is due to be developed when the funds are available, but I can see them doing the double drop before any work starts:

This is what they want, but is it too late?

View attachment 50943

From that view, they should call it Amex-By-Sea!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Dagenham?? Recall in our promotion season the tunnel went through the away stand behind the goal.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Broadbridge Heath

Steyning

Last edited:

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Watching the Fulham game last night, is there any other grounds that you have to walk across the pitch to get from the changing rooms to the the dug-out?

White hawk changed their dug out location a few seasons ago, making it necessary to cross the pitch to reach it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here