Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap Towns return's oh i say ??

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Difficult to attach much credibility to a list that includes Calais and Gibraltar to make up the numbers. The inclusion of Brighton, Lewes, Oxford and York are a complete joke.

I think they have a point about Oxford. Round by the colleges its fantastic, but move not far away from them at its pretty much a dump.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think they have a point about Oxford. Round by the colleges its fantastic, but move not far away from them at its pretty much a dump.

Cowley and Blackbird Leys are dumps, I'll grant you, but most of Oxford within the ring road is pretty decent, even outside the Latin Quarter. Hence the astronomical property prices.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why is Brighton in that list?

Oh yeah - our lazy feckless job shy tossers we call Cityclean employees. Silly me.

You mean those who have now negotiated a better deal than previously? It seems they were justified in their action.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Worst town in Sussex has to be Newhaven and the worst in England has to be Luton. I wonder if these people live in Kent as I could name ten towns there that are worse than Lewes.

Unfair comment, i only counted 4 shopping trollies, 9 cones and a
Hoover in the river bed next to Denton Island today, i have seen worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here