Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Noone will look good given any decent striker willing to get on the end of his crosses , as would , Buckley, Lua Lua et all

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
We shouldn't always be relying on playing down the flanks though, it's predictable, one reason why other teams are on top of us is they know our attacks are going to come out wide. I thought when Noone went it signified a change in playing style/strategy but noooooo :nono:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No one on the Left

We have got Orlandi and Vicente in that position.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont think Noone would make any difference. For wingers to be effective they need someone to pass the ball to in the area!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Noone was all trickery running and poor delivery was not that sorry to see him go as I think we have a lot of players that can perform this role some of them without all the show boating but better delivery.

Just a viewpoint, we deliver the ball to the centre no one puts it away all the wingers in the world will not change this situation.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Stand by what I said when he left that it was a mistake, there was shit load of comments about his final ball and it was good business, not a chance, he made things happen time and time again and we miss that now.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Stand by what I said when he left that it was a mistake, there was shit load of comments about his final ball and it was good business, not a chance, he made things happen time and time again and we miss that now.

Yep,gutted when he went and still gutted,one of our better players and someone who could create something.As with Murray- too late now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here