Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone coming back?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Be happy if true

Stumpy Tim

Always thought he would be better suited behind the front man. I've never seen an Albion player with his ability to beat defenders so easily, but his delivery was never quite right. A more central role would have suited him well

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I don't rate him as much as some on here do. He will give you a few brilliant performances but there are better options. He was our weakest winger when we let him go.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
He had been struggling with his delivery before we sold him but I'll always be grateful to him for that sublime shimmy and pass that sent Buckley through for the winner against Donny in the opening league game at The Amex. I can watch that time and again. Just class.

I'd gladly see him back but can't see it happening.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
His value would have appreciated considerably on the back of a number of impressive performances in the Premier League so I'd put the chance somewhere around the none whatsoever mark.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I don't rate him as much as some on here do. He will give you a few brilliant performances but there are better options. He was our weakest winger when we let him go.

He would be a fantastic acquisition for us if we could get him. His PL experience will have done him the world of good.

Think your talking **** TT.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I suspect only if Buckley ends up at Sunderland or Norwich or Palace...... even then it may be just talk.... nice talk though.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I suspect only if Buckley ends up at Sunderland or Norwich or Palace...... even then it may be just talk.... nice talk though.

I'd be absolutely astounded if we sold Buckley to Norwich. Being league rivals, they'd surely have to pay 10 million.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here