Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Without Kuszack we would be lower bottom half of table,our 3rd division strikers are not good enough

This season
8 goals in 11 games
Scores with 30% of his shots.
Of the shots that are on target 60% result in goals.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great times yes, but do you disagree

Yes I do bearing in mind the situation we had as opposed to now and the players and manager we now have as opposed to previous.

Perhaps you would feel more at home with Hawkins and Dixon playing ?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
whats your point

He's doing that in the Championship. Joint second highest scorer. He's not a third division striker.

Similar stats in the third division? Try Billy Paynter.... He is a third division striker

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I would not swop CMS. He gives it his all. Pleased he got a couple tonight..... would have felt even better with three.

doogen83

Nov 1, 2010
Without Kuszack we would be lower bottom half of table,our 3rd division strikers are not good enough

Turn it in mate. cms ran his socks off tonight. His speed was astounding. Scared the living daylighting out of the Leeds defence. We are very lucky to have him here. I have never seen a player work as hard as he does. For me the tonight he was brilliant. I wouldn't have let hom take the second penalty cos players really score two. Bit bloody hell, he don't stop running. By doing that he gives huge boost. When Scotland played Spain he had the beating of the Barca centre back for pace. Just wish we used that more. I love the bloke

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He said he changed his mind for the 2nd penalty, thats why he fluffed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here