Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith Tonight

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I was looking for a CMS thread to bounce, suffice to say the search function didn't serve me too well.

I reckon he might be on the bench up at Hull. There's no way Ulloa will start so it would be fantastic if he is available, as that will hopefully mean we wont see Tracy O-beaker.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was looking for a CMS thread to bounce, suffice to say the search function didn't serve me too well.

I reckon he might be on the bench up at Hull. There's no way Ulloa will start so it would be fantastic if he is available, as that will hopefully mean we wont see Tracy O-beaker.

Likewise - the search function doesn't like 'CMS' as a search term, and he's rarely called anything else. This undoubtedly isn't the best thread to bounce, but it'll do.

It would be a good chance to give him some game time up at Hull, after all, we might be out of it by half time (or, perhaps need his dogged persistence to harry their defenders for 20 minutes whilst we hang on for a famous victory)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I thought they said he would be back for the end of Jan, what's the hold up now? Just match fitness?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought they said he would be back for the end of Jan, what's the hold up now? Just match fitness?

Yep with the heavy pitches, and some DS games being moved to artificial pitches

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He was in the 20 man squad last night but didn't make the final 18. Pretty confident he will travel up for Monday's game.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He was in the 20 man squad last night but didn't make the final 18. Pretty confident he will travel up for Monday's game.

Good, can't wait for him to grace the AMEX pitch in a first team game again. I know he isn't the most prolific of strikers, but I love his work rate.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Just seen a tweet from Andy Naylor that CMS suffered a groin tear in training. Poor guys having no luck with injuries!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here