Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith on his crutch still

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was probably referring to the last working day, which I am prepared to accept, not being there, but you obviously are not so best just agree to disagree and drop it.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My latest word is "plumose", simply meaning feathery. I suppose really i should go into the changing rooms in my next 5-a-side and glance at a man or two who may unashamedly dry themselves and reveal a plumose coating that i can finally use the word with, ideally waiting until i went outside and mentioning to teammates that i'd seen, wackilly, the plumosest of people, showing off about how brainy and secretly behind it all poetic i am. One of them, i'd misleadingly claim to have a birdy feather picking disorder from the balder and slightly bloodier patches on his rear and that next time i was playing would slip the printed-off contact details to a local RSPB operative into his slightly seed-aroma-ed kitbag.

Slightly bloodier patches on the rear is a daily routine for my girlfriend. Otherwise, with all respect I think you're talking rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here