Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Craig Mackail-Smith OFFICIALLY SIGNS FOR ALBION*****

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
It can't be just money with QPR, Norwich, Leicester and West Ham involved, so whatever Gus and Tony have said has worked a dream.

This is the key for me. Yes its great we have bagged a 30 goal a season man, and yes its incredible we have spent £2.5 mil, but look at who we have taken him from under the noses of. 2 prem sides and Sven's Leicester??!?! f*** ME SIDEWAYS, I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If we get Kazenga as well.....I am going to be orgasmic.
We have picked up two of the outstanding Div 1 players of last season in CMS and Hoskins....two very talented players. I have never seen anyone work as hard as CMS.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The thing that excites me is the fact Gus want's to build a side around CMS.

Now he has his man, I suggest the signings to follow may be just as impressive.

I would suggest his so called 'lack of activity in the transfer market' may well have been down to the fact he wanted to secure his main man first.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Blimey, we're now like a team that in demand players are actually choosing to come to. This will make people sit up & take notice; this will make other players have a serious look.

Unbelievable where we've come from. I just can't wait for this season. Thank you Tony Bloom & Gus Poyet, this is just fantastic.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Murrey....suck our d**** bitch!

Down with the scum....sorry you are part of the scum now. Crap run-down ground, no money, no ambition...we could have kept you had we felt you were worth it bit we didn't, your history...your now forgotten.

Glenn you really f***ed up.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
The first signing so far that would never have happened without falmer. This could be the start of the falmer effect!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We struck gold with Zamora - a player who had yet to prove himself on the mainstage despite a successful loan period with us.

Then it was a case of the Albion achieving success in spite of the odds.

Now the situation's reversed. For Albion not to achieve success would be in spite of the odds.

CMS is already proven. It's undeniable that others of a similar calibre will follow shortly. The knock-on effect to this will be momentous.

Welcome to our glorious future.

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Wow - we certainly are an attractive club to play for now. Who would have thought that in May 1997? Once again, thanks to Dick and Tony. Without Dick, no club, without Tony no decent future for the club. Here's a:drink:to the new season.

Come to think of it who would have thought that in May 2009, or come to that even May 2011!!!

Also well done Poshview coming on here to congratulate us when all things considered we are both in the same position as Championship new boys - you must be gutted to see him go. Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here