Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Jimmy Grimble

Was it away to Wycombe that he had what would have been a brilliant late winner wrongly ruled out? I remember saying at the time I thought he'd have started banging then in if that had stood.

Great example if a player who thrives on confidence - sadly just didn't have much during his time here.

Near enough exactly what you've just said has gone on in a conversation just above your post...

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I was at Wycombe and to be honest, it was a superb finish. Quick turn and rocket shot into the top corner. It just summed up his luck at BHA that it was ruled out for an offside. It would have made a name for him. The winner in an amazing 5-4 result. He would have gained confidence and the fans would have been more patient.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I was at Wycombe and to be honest, it was a superb finish. Quick turn and rocket shot into the top corner. It just summed up his luck at BHA that it was ruled out for an offside. It would have made a name for him. The winner in an amazing 5-4 result. He would have gained confidence and the fans would have been more patient.

Always thought the orginal barn door was a far better player than last seasons loanee barn door who was truly shocking. Billy paynter rightly wears that crown, Davies is a lot better than his brief stint with us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here