Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Both Virgo and Cox will get better clubs than Port Vale.

Plus anyone that thinks Micky Adams would sign cox clearly hasn't been paying attention. :lol:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Both Virgo and Cox will get better clubs than Port Vale.

Plus anyone that thinks Micky Adams would sign cox clearly hasn't been paying attention. :lol:

This time last year I would have said the same about Fraser, and Loft, who rarely got a game here under Adams.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
How the hell is Barndoor still here?!?!?!? Pay him up and get him the f*** out of here. Will end up at somewhere like AFC Hornchurch within a few years.

Lady_Vale

Apr 5, 2008
Stoke on Trent
I reckon he'll end up back at Vale on loan if you can't farm him out anywhere - he'll have to put himself in the shop window somewhere although I can't believe that a player of his standard seems to come at such a price.

If he had his limitations with us in League Two I think he needs to lower his standards and try to improve himself in the right way i.e establish himself at one club that actually wants him.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It's funny that the only two people to view 'Lady Vales' profile are myself, and a certain user called SNOOPY. :laugh:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Only difference is I haven't had a pm from you blasting me for criticising Mr Davies :lol:

Brilliant! :laugh:

In case you aren't aware. The majority of NSC will tell you a certain Craig Davies and Snoopy have quite a bit in common. If you catch my drift :wink:

SamSeagull

Mar 10, 2008
we've got some-one else who fits that bill as well...at least Davies has scored goals in the league unlike that other non league muppet we signed in january .... :US:
i dont get why holroyd gets so much stick, yer ok he hasnt scored yet but the times ive seen him play hes been up top on his own with very little support. hes got a good touch and got a bit of pace about him, id be good if some people got behind all the players for once!

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
this is my favourite snoopy post :laugh:

"yeah craig davies has scored and good on him. isnt it strange all three strikers were at your club and go out on loan and score perhaps its that shit club brighton or maybe the shit fans and there attitudes"

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
this is my favourite snoopy post :laugh:

"yeah craig davies has scored and good on him. isnt it strange all three strikers were at your club and go out on loan and score perhaps its that shit club brighton or maybe the shit fans and there attitudes"

Brighton should stick to what they do best, NOT spending money on strikers. Ok, Davies was a relatively cheap acquisition who wont be missed. It just seems whenever Brighton make a good signing, it's for a nominal or no fee.

Dickinson averaged 1 in 3 for Peterborough, I bet a lot of you are disappointed that he signed for you though, especially as he told me himself the fee was upto £470,000.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to Arsagus, Micky says they'll be priced out from affording Davies.

That suggests that Barney would have to take at least a 50% cut in wages in a permanent move if he was allowed to leave "by mutual consent". :laugh:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Adams is just trying to reduce the transfer fee/get him on a free. Surely he has enjoyed himself up there so the stumbling block would be the club fee as opposed to CD taking a pay cut (surely he'd be happy to do that?!). He must have been on a good wack here given the amount we paid for him and the way he was talked up.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
i dont get why holroyd gets so much stick, yer ok he hasnt scored yet but the times ive seen him play hes been up top on his own with very little support. hes got a good touch and got a bit of pace about him, id be good if some people got behind all the players for once!

He's not good enough and the Cambridge fans could'nt believe their luck when we actually paid 60-70 thou for his services.... if anybody ends up at Hornchurch or the like it will be him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here