Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Anyone else been really impressed by him? Thought he played really well today and was surprised he wasn't given man of the match.

Quick feet, tall and fast. I think he could be a really exciting prospect for us over the next few years.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He might be fast but that's no good if you can't hit a barn door...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Him and Murray first choice

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Davies is quality. Great touch and control, and works his bollocks off closing down defenders, he has a terrific attitude and work ethic. I like him a lot.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Davies was given no real support as the team failed to push up and support him/each other during the attacks. He is a good player no doubt and will prove to be a great signing over time i'm sure.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
He might be fast but that's no good if you can't hit a barn door...

But how many chances did he have? 1 or 2? Don't see people coming on here laying into Forster after he f***ed up a 1 on 1 he had 3 hours to finish.

Let's not forget he did score on Tuesday.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looks like a good player, not being helped by the hoof ball from defence and turd balls from midfield.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He has terrfic touch and control, and is capable of holding the ball up for us, he uses his physique very well. I'm pretty excited about this guy, he has all the attributes. Best player for us by a mile on Tuesday, and had another decent game today. Pity he skied that rebound after Seb hit the bar, but give him time to settle. He looks a real asset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here