Craig Davies to Barnsley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I wonder if he emulate Dickinson's success?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Has Barney actually gone there? Least it gives us chance to boo him etc.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll never understand the attitude of most of NSC to Davies. the guy gave 100 % every time he played, didn't have the best of luck and got a ridiculous amount of abuse whilst playing in the worst Albion team since the Gillingham days.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'll never understand the attitude of most of NSC to Davies. the guy gave 100 % every time he played, didn't have the best of luck and got a ridiculous amount of abuse whilst playing in the worst Albion team since the Gillingham days.

Very much THIS.

Regrettably he suffered the decline of Adams, couldnt really establish himself under SALDE as we needed confidence players and then Gus obviously didnt rate him, which is fair enough.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Boo him, WHY?!

The bloke played to the best of his ability whilst playing for us but just didn't score goals. Would you boo Chris Holroyd because he never scored for us but ran around like a headless chicken when he did play?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

This x100. Why has anyone even entertained the possibility of booing him? Grow up.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I believe they're offloading Dickenson.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
if you boo him then you're very stupid. he gave it his all, i remember after each game he would gracefully go round the whole pitch and applaud the fans. It didn't work out for him here but it is not for a lack of effort, many around him when he was here were just as poor and did not put the same effort as him.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I believe they're trying to unload Dickenson.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

If you really want to boo an ex player then save it for Glenn Murray, Davies allways gave his all for us but it just did'nt work out for him here.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Wouldn't say it was "most of NSC", just a few mouthy dicks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports