Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Classy.

ps I think the correct term for Bellendmy is 'Cloggist'. :thumbsup:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
To put that in context though, Bellamy had just been elbowed in the face in the penalty area (no pen given, what a surprise), resulting in a cut above the eye, blood streaming down his head and four stitches. The goalie runs over and accuses him of play acting.

To be fair, 'f*** off you Dutch c***' is mild compared with what I'd have said to him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that is racist shurley?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
To put that in context though, Bellamy had just been elbowed in the face in the penalty area (no pen given, what a surprise), resulting in a cut above the eye, blood streaming down his head and four stitches. The goalie runs over and accuses him of play acting.

To be fair, 'f*** off you Dutch c***' is mild compared with what I'd have said to him.

This but im not sure why he had to use the term Dutch, why not just f*** off you c*** not sure why the whole where ya from thing needs to be brought in seems a bit childish.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bellamy comes across as a nasty piece of work. Yet on the other hand he donates hundreds of thousands of pounds to charity, strange man.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Agreed. No doubt Kuipers had that flung at him a few times...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I keep seeing this thread title and thinking "oh, bust up with his team mate?" then read it again and see it says krul not kuyt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here