Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Beattie - rumour

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Loan is a possibility. I'm fairly certain if he was looking to join permanently his wages would be too big of an obstacle.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its getting worse, Noone looks like he is out (hope to god he's not) and a hasbeen that cant get a club cause he is shite coming in. I do hope these are all rumours...its going to be one hell of a long day on NSC

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
its getting worse, Noone looks like he is out (hope to god he's not) and a hasbeen that cant get a club cause he is shite coming in. I do hope these are all rumours...its going to be one hell of a long MONTH on NSC
corrected for you :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
its getting worse, Noone looks like he is out (hope to god he's not) and a hasbeen that cant get a club cause he is shite coming in. I do hope these are all rumours...its going to be one hell of a long day on NSC

Presumably some of you experts are confusing him with JAMES Beattie. Craig is a Swansea player who's just finishing a loan at Watford.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Loan is a possibility. I'm fairly certain if he was looking to join permanently his wages would be too big of an obstacle.

I know Swansea are in the Prem, but he signed for them before they got promoted, i.e. wouldn't be on massive wages I'd have thought.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Was on loan at Watford and was total shite according to their fans. Kept out of the team by Troy Deeney, so he must have been bad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Craig Beattie is a good player who will score goals and suit Brighton's style of play - a bit injury prone though

I see he went on loan to Palace , does he have low self esteem and/or wears an anorak ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here