Cracking result today boys...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pretty pissed off yesterday, I'm a bit happier today. Thankyou Leicester (and pallice)

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Laughable. Last season you took 100 more than us on average despite you romping to the title and we were down in the bottom 3 most of the year and couldn't buy an away win. I've been to 5 away games already this year but couldn't afford both today and Man U. I suppose I'm plastic for choosing the cup tie? Pathetic argument

I never called you a plastic, i fail to understand why anyone would want to support palace let alone follow them for glory!
And also, as for your 12,000 extra season ticket holders ... we have a decent stadium to fill.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Haha oh dear, it wouldn't be so funny if Palace hadn't lost exactly 3-0 too.
Egg on face time. Hopefully this poster will crawl back under the rock from which he emerged from after school finished on Friday.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Laughable. Last season you took 100 more than us on average despite you romping to the title and we were down in the bottom 3 most of the year and couldn't buy an away win. I've been to 5 away games already this year but couldn't afford both today or Man U. I suppose I'm plastic for choosing the cup tie? Pathetic argument

Put it into perspective you fool.

It was League 1. Considering you're such a massive Championship club (as you lot keep telling us), I'd be more than embarrassed if I was a Palace fan to be outdone by a League 1 side.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I do believe you bit then,you in the Counting House having a swift 1 before the train journey?

As I said, couldn't afford both games. Guarantee you would of chosen Old Trafford if the shoe was on the other foot.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Put it into perspective you fool.

It was League 1. Considering you're such a massive Championship club (as you lot keep telling us), I'd be more than embarrassed if I was a Palace fan to be outdone by a League 1 side.

Makes little difference. You know as well as I do that more fans go if the team is winning. Call it fickle but it's true.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do you go to every game then? Nah, thought not. Saving my money for the theatre of dreams.

No but there again I have a life outside football instead of logging onto a forum of a team I do not support - don't you have any friends on your team's forum then, ah isn't that sad, still childen in need was on friday, you should get your hand out soon

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Nope,i would of been to both,by hook or crook.

Lucky you then, obviously one of the lucky people not affected by the recession! Did you stay for Murrays goal at the Amex? You rich, loyal fan you.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
To be known as Plastic Eagle_83 from now on.

Hmmmmm...you signed up in September 11. Jolly come lately springs to mind...

Last edited:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Good man. I may be a Palace c*** but I'm defo not a plastic!

Now I know why I don't bother to sign up to their forum.

They're never on there, always on ours.

f*** off you pikey inbred.

Sep 1, 2010
Hmmmmm...you signed up in September 11. Jolly cone lately springs to mind...

jolly.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports