Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracker Jokes

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
this is nothing to do with football but its coming up o chrimbo and i want all your cheesy cracker jokes post them here.:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :D

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
THE ULTIMATE CRACKER JOKE

Why did the golfer take an extra pair of trousers?

Incase he'd get a hole-in-one!

never should a set of crackers be made without that joke

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
the sweet makers m&m stoped losing money when they sacked the quailty control manger that was throughing away all the w&w :D

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
5eagull5 said:
the sweet makers m&m stoped losing money when they sacked the quailty control manger that was throughing away all the w&w :D

Actually it says MM on the sweat. That would'nt make sence otherwise because you would be able to tell what way up they were by the '&' therefore the quality control manager has a good case for unfair dismissel. Your joke works if its read out but not when it is written down unless you replace the 'm&m, w&w' with 'mm, ww'.

Just a few notes..:glare:

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
:down: well not only did u find my fireworks but u wee weed all over them didnt you:(

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Did you hear about the clown who was sacked from the circus? He's sueing them for funfair dismissal! :down:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Or the clown who bought a new car, but took it back to the dealer the next day because the doors wouldn't fall off.

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
Lord Cornwallis said:
Or the clown who bought a new car, but took it back to the dealer the next day because the doors wouldn't fall off.

i dont get it????

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
heard the worst joke i have ever heard out of a cracker the other day - it was so bad i cant even remember her

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What did the headteacher at the inflatable school say to the inflatable child who went on the rampage with a pin ?

"You've let me down, you've let your friends down, you've let your school down but most of all you have let yourself down."

:lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Safeway said:
The Special Seagulls having their picture taken?

I know you thinks it's clever - but this is frankly offensive - and totally unnecessary in what is meant to be a good humoured thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here