Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh rest assured they'll still be cutting & pasting from here back to Goonsquad HQ, so that tragic little gaggle of sneering, mutually-fellating cockpangles over there can all w*nk themselves into a frenzy from atop their imaginary high horses, whilst endlessly repeating their favourite nonsensical mantras ad-nauseam "you didn't fight for your ground" etc etc etc etc.

Their horrific inbred twattery is not simply dependent on league positions. It is infinite.

Come on, Easy, tell us what you really think about them ??? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s funny this thread has been bounced after you go above us on goal difference ???
At least it gives the wordsmith Easy a chance to get all his anger out.
I’ll still post on here, we’ll at least till the next ban being issued.

This thread is regularly revisited whenever the 20 virgins with a drum make another show of themselves...

We’re both doing well in the league - as long as we stay up, that’s the main thing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In fairness, the HF appear from that image, to be the only ones who have NOT ****ed off home.

I suppose when you've whined, bitched, connived and black-mailed your way to the best seats in the house, you might as well stay in them for as long as possible.
It's more to do with the fact that the HF don't really support Palace, so they don't feel fed up when they're losing.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Absolutely, yes.

But we don't pretend we are any different to any other fanbase. Football supporters are all largely the same regardless of where we're born, the colours we wear and the club we support.

it's just those up the A23 think they're a bit special. As it turns out they are, just not in the way they'd like to think...

Oh they are very very special.

Hilarious images after the match, the cameras caught the ground empty but still the goonsquad was there waving their little flags. There must be a bell or something that tells them when they can stop and have tea.

So manufactured, really bizarre

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It’s funny this thread has been bounced after you go above us on goal difference ???

A typical misconception of the cerebrally malnourished - mistaking anger for disdain. Anger takes effort, which is an energy not worth expending on your ilk.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eh? It's Wednesday - we went above you on Saturday. And the thread was being posted on regularly enough before that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh they are very very special.

Hilarious images after the match, the cameras caught the ground empty but still the goonsquad was there waving their little flags. There must be a bell or something that tells them when they can stop and have tea.

So manufactured, really bizarre

Surprised you could actually see them. The great thing about this move to the centre block of the stand is that it means the standard camera angle doesn't actually pick them up, unlike when they were in their little corner before. It's lovely. Not only can you still not hear them unless they're playing well or aggrieved at a referee, but now you can't see them either.

Doesn't stop them trying to continue with the Cauldron of Noise myth, of course :)

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

That is rubbish. This thread was bounced on the 9th,20th, and 24th October. We were below you all those times.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surprised you could actually see them. The great thing about this move to the centre block of the stand is that it means the standard camera angle doesn't actually pick them up, unlike when they were in their little corner before. It's lovely. Not only can you still not hear them unless they're playing well or aggrieved at a referee, but now you can't see them either.

Doesn't stop them trying to continue with the Cauldron of Noise myth, of course :)

Yes I thought this Sunday. The move worked out perfectly for us to laugh at. Spurs clapping coordinator invisible, no ability to place a mic right in front of them like before (sky) so can’t hear them - just a faint drone and drum ‘woah’ combo. Parish looked a dick for backing down. Caused huge unrest amongst them 9 year old fan base as some had been in those seats watching CP2010FC for 9 years since the start - I’ve heard it’s still a toxic divide with the virgins this season. Many of the normal franchise followers are annoyed about the running away from Brighton video on YouTube to add to the Man U one apparently...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A typical misconception of the cerebrally malnourished - mistaking anger for disdain. Anger takes effort, which is an energy not worth expending on your ilk.

Oh it’s definitely anger.
It must of been an effort to drink all night, then drunkenly log on the bbs to spew nonsense to the sleeping Palace “scum”.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It must of been an effort to drink all night, then drunkenly log on the bbs to spew nonsense to the sleeping Palace “scum”.

It’s ‘have’ not ‘of’ - if you’re going to talk on our board, please don’t use muggy 3rd world Croydon literature - it hurts my eyes. Thanks.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Unlike you coming on here spewing nonsense when you are apparently sober .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It’s funny this thread has been bounced after you go above us on goal difference ???.
We're above you? I hadn't noticed.

You may as well get used to it though, it's been a long journey but our superiority in every other way was bound to be reflected in the league table eventually.

How is that expensive new stand that would give you a ground nearly a quarter as good as ours coming along?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you may well keep posting your monotonoues dribble, but you will still refuse to answer all the reasonable questions asked of you.

does your mum take it up the poohouse?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Clueless.

Not that you'll ever know, but I'm actually very mellow. I've never felt "anger" when posting on an internet messageboard in my life, why on earth would I. It can't ever possibly matter enough to illicit anger. Of course, it suits your sad little narrative to imagine someone in a puce-faced RAGE smashing the keyboard to bits - but thats because you and your fellow goons find all the little fantasies you concoct impossible to separate from reality. Its a pattern of behaviour common to your ilk.

Alco, racist, paedo etc etc. We know you all love pinning your labels. Have a nice day.

Granny on the wing

Sep 7, 2019
I’ve no intention of going anywhere, even if you do finish above us.

Sorrry. :D

If your not going away maybe you could explain why Palace are not able to splash out in the transfer market at the moment .Cahill is a good buy but something is not right .Although your team are a solid Premier League team with PL experience they are ageing .Then you got the problem of building a new stadium ,you might be paying more in wages then us but where is all your money going from the PL makes you wonder whats going on ,any ideas ?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
If your not going away maybe you could explain why Palace are not able to splash out in the transfer market at the moment .Cahill is a good buy but something is not right .Although your team are a solid Premier League team with PL experience they are ageing .Then you got the problem of building a new stadium ,you might be paying more in wages then us but where is all your money going from the PL makes you wonder whats going on ,any ideas ?

You’re very own El Pres is probably better placed to explain the detail to you but, in layman’s terms, we spent hugely on a couple of players which worked in so far as we are still playing in the Premier League but has tied our hands financially going forward.

You ask where is all our money going from the EPL? Its wages.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Did anyone else watch the BBC1 programme at 9 tonight about policing London?
2 OB were called to a Tesco car park where a very angry gentleman was kicking off because the coppers wanted to move him and his caravan on.

It was in Croydon.

Just saying.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Did anyone else watch the BBC1 programme at 9 tonight about policing London?
2 OB were called to a Tesco car park where a very angry gentleman was kicking off because the coppers wanted to move him and his caravan on.

It was in Croydon.

Just saying.

Apparently they wanted to set up camp in the Sainsbury's car park, but Palarse had a home game and the car park was full of home supporters caravans:ffsparr:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Absolutely, yes.

But we don't pretend we are any different to any other fanbase. Football supporters are all largely the same regardless of where we're born, the colours we wear and the club we support.

it's just those up the A23 think they're a bit special. As it turns out they are, just not in the way they'd like to think...
[emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here