Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Twas never thus. 150 spotty black clad yoofs and a drum singing wooaaah that's the way we like it until they go a goal down has had the media fooled (somehow) for the last few years. Yesterday proved what we all know to be true beautifully
And even that isn't true. Look at the pic earlier in the thread of the Always Ultras. Vast majority are middle aged, bald men pathetically clutching at their self-image as hard men. No excuses.

Edit: @Farehamseagull beat me to it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
To make matters worse by all accounts Palace fans had to watch an angry Joachim Andersen being pulled off by Paddy McCarthy after the final whistle after words were exchanged with the away end.

Bit extreme if you ask me but at least someone at Selhurst had a happy finish yesterday
Tehe 🤭

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And even that isn't true. Look at the pic earlier in the thread of the Always Ultras. Vast majority are middle aged, bald men pathetically clutching at their self-image as hard men. No excuses.

Edit: @Farehamseagull beat me to it.
1000008773.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The open letter to Roy and the board from 3 years ago could have been written today. All that's changed for them since then is they've got worse.

Have they got worse?
Or
Have they just stayed exactly the same?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I thought Palace fans were very restrained yesterday afternoon. No throat slitting gestures and none tried to physically attack the manager, like after they were 0-4 down at halftime against Sunderland a few years ago.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Media driven nonsense and placement of microphones at shithurst tbf to the real Ultra groups in Europe they keep going whatever the result.
Said it before but one thing we have learned from our European adventures this season is what proper Ultras look like, whereas Palace’s look like The Breakfast Club

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have they got worse?
Or
Have they just stayed exactly the same?

Worse.

Zaha gave them against all odds wins. Ayew three years ago, Townsend, Guaita, Kouyate and Van Aanholt were better players than they have now.

Along with SheffieldU (at the Amex), CP were the joint worst team I’ve seen this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here